Motorhome/ Campervan Collection Procedure
Please call 0800 688 9869 when collecting your luggage to arrange the shuttle bus transfer.
Motorhome/ Campervan Branch Address
Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel
Motorhome/ Campervan Hire in the Peak District
Here I have an idea of a Motorhome/ Campervan Hire Holiday. Collecting one of our Motorhome/ Campervans from our East Midlands Airport branch and going on a holiday to the Peak District.
Here are some of the Various Campsites in the Peak District you could visit in your Easirent Motorhome/ Campervan Hire.
– Ashbourne Camping and Caravanning Club – Ashbourne. It’s perfectly located for exploring the Peak District and the Derbyshire Dales. It is 3.5 miles from the market town Ashbourne, known as the gateway to Dovedale.
– Alton, The Star Camping and Caravanning – Alton Towers area. Close to the rolling hills of the Peak District National Park. The Star offers plenty of choice when it comes to heading outdoors. The site is located a mile from Alton Towers
– Bakewell Camping and Caravanning Club – Bakewell. The Peak District National Park is waiting to be explored from our Club Site at Bakewell, which is perfect for those wanting to escape the crowds.
– Conkers Camping and Caravanning Club – Bakewell. It is a lovely Club Site. It is in the heart of the National Forest and next door to the award-winning visitor attraction of the same name, which contains a Discovery Centre, sculpture trail and an assault course for teenagers.
– Crowden Camping and Caravanning Club – National Forest. In the heart of walking country, the Crowden Club Site is at the end of a challenging stretch of the Pennine Way with incredible views of the Peak District National Park.
– Hayfield Camping and Caravaning Club – Glossop. The site is set on the lovely tree-lined banks of the River Sett and in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Ideal for walkers. Where non-members are welcome.
– Hayfield Camping and Caravanning Club – Hayfield. The site is set on the lovely tree-lined banks of the River Sett and in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Ideal for walkers. Non-members welcome.
– Leek Camping and Caravanning Club Site – Leek. In the Staffordshire Moorlands, our Club Site at Leek is perfect for walking or exploring the industrial heart of England, with the Peak District to the north and the Potteries to the south.
– Teversal Camping and Caravanning Club – Sutton-in-Ashfield. Set in six acres of glorious countryside, our award winning club site at Teversal is opposite Silverhill Wood Country Park, with direct access to the Teversal Trails. Open all Year.
A little History: The Peak District was the first British National Park, created in 1949. It was designated because of its dramatic scenery, varying from wild moorland in the north to gently undulating hills in the south.
What to do in the Peak District: The Peak District is a haven for walkers and climbers. There are hundreds of miles of easily accessible footpaths whilst the climbing facilities at Stanage Edge in the Hope Valley are famous throughout the climbing community. Ladybower, Derwent and Howden dams offer some of the best walking and cycling trails. Cycling in the Peak District gives a fabulous range of choices from road routes (featured in the Tour de France 2014), rider friendly routes such as the High Peak, Tissington & Monsal Trails to rugged off-road mountain bike tracks.
Other outdoor activities include horse riding, gliding, canoeing, sailing, potholing & caving, hang-gliding, canal boating, hot air ballooning, wild swimming and fishing.
The Peak District has something for everybody. If you’d like any information on our Easirent Motorhome/ Campervans or to book one, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Easirent East Midlands.