Motorhome Hire & Campervan Hire in Scotland and England
Welcome to Easicampers, Scotland’s premier motorhome hire and campervan hire company.
Based in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh, we have a superb fleet of luxury motorhomes and campers to rent.
The best places to travel to in Scotland
There is no doubting Scotland is a beautiful country to explore in a motorhome. Hiring a motorhome then jumping the ferry to the West Coast Islands is often the route of choice by our Scottish visitors. You can then create some fantastic memories in a motorhome trip to Arran, Mull and Skye.
You will find an abundance of stunning buildings and historic attractions in Scotland such as Cawdor Castle, Stirling Castle, Eilean Donan and Glamis Castle. Of course there is Edinburgh Castle too. Those who are interested in the Royal Family can pay a visit to their residence in Balmoral.
Scotland is an attraction for Whisky lovers – you will be spoilt for choice for distilleries in Scotland. The most popular Whisky distilleries can be found in the Scottish Highlands specifically Speyside and Islay.
Scotland has several beaches that are quite frankly a Scottish hidden treasure and a must-see! The Scottish beaches can be empty in the Summer, they are literally hidden gems reserved for you to explore.
It is very easy to find a suitable camping site on the edge of Glasgow and Edinburgh. Other Scottish cities like Perth, Stirling, Inverness, Aberdeen and Dundee also have a good choice of camping sites.
We’ve got a fantastic choice of motorhomes for your Scottish adventure
2 Berth Motorhome Hire Scotland
Fiat Toleno L motorhome, 2 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen. Can be 2 x single beds or one huge double.
2 Berth Camper Hire Scotland
VW Grand California camper, 2 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen sink and hob. Automatic drive.
2-4 Berth Motorhome Hire Scotland
Fiat Tribute 669 motorhome, 4 berth with shower and toilet. Can be 2 x singles or 2 x double beds. We can remove top double bed if required leaving one double bed below.
2-4 Berth Campervan Hire Scotland
VW California Automatic T6. Iconic campervan with electric pop up roof. Sleeps 2 upstairs and 2 down. with bike rack and awning. Sleeps 4. No toilet on board but we can provide porta potti.
2-4 Berth Motorhome Hire Scotland
Auto Trail T615, Luxury 4 berth motorhome sleeps 4 with shower and toilet. One double bed over the cab and 2 x singles in the main cabin.
6 Berth Motorhome Hire Scotland
Ford Zefiro 675. Luxury motorhome, sleeps 6, shower, toilet, kitchen, bike rack. 1 x double bed over the cab, one double bed in the main cabin, 2 single beds (bunks) at rear of motorhome.
- Scottish Highlands TourThe Highlands of Scotland are a beautiful and rugged area that offer a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors. One great way to explore the region is by renting a motorhome from […]
- A Trip to the Isle of Skye, ScotlandEasicampers’ motorhomes are a fantastic way to journey round the Isle of Skye in Scotland. It can be a fantastic way to experience this beautiful and rugged island. The Isle of Skye is known […]
- Western Isles of ScotlandAre you looking for a trip with a difference? Easicampers Edinburgh have lots of great ideas for you to try. We have a huge number of returning customers and one of the routes that […]
- Motorhome Tours of Scotland’s North Coast NC500The Scotland NC500, notoriously one of the world’s most beautiful ‘road trip’ routes discovered. This specific northern route takes you on Scotland’s most iconic inland and coastal roads around the wonderful north coast of […]
- Coastal Getaway in ScotlandIf you have never visited the Scottish coast line, first of all why not as this is the most picturesque coastline in the Uk. The best way to do it is in a Campervan […]
- Cairngorms in the Magnificent Scottish HighlandsEver wanted to travel through the Highlands of bonnie Scotland. Have you ever thought about doing it in a campervan then why not hire one from Edinburgh. The VW is iconic in camper circles […]
About Scotland: Surf, Climb, Walk or Ski to your heart’s content
Bordered by the deep waters of the North Sea, Scotland has a rich history and the distinction of being host to many historic battlegrounds. Scotland has imposing regal castles as well as six UNESCO world heritage sites making it a truly inspirational place to visit.
For those who seek adventure in the great outdoors, the Scottish landscape is simply a magnet for these types of adventurers. Whether you intend to visit Scotland to walk, cycle, or follow the miles of open coasts, you will never forget the place. Outdoor activities in Scotland are in abundance: Loch Lomond, Cairngorms, and the Trossachs are a must-see. And for those of you who like a challenge, why not scale Ben Nevis.
Popular activities in Scotland
One of the most popular activities in Scotland is golfing. Golfing Fans have an abundance of large resorts to choose. High profile public courses such as The Old Course of St Andrews in Scotland is always a popular choice. If you’d like to take in some of the historical stately homes and beautiful countryside, Drumlanrig Castle, Gardens and Country Park is located between the city of Glasgow and England’s border.
You will be in for a real treat when you experience Scottish food. The local delicacy has a lot more to offer than ‘Haggis’. You must try smoked haddock over a traditional homemade smoker during your motorhome holiday in Scotland.