Liverpool and its surrounding area offer a range of exciting attractions and beautiful landscapes to explore in an Easicampers campervan from their Liverpool Airport location
Here are some must-visit places:
- Liverpool Waterfront: Start your journey by visiting the iconic Liverpool Waterfront, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy stunning views of the waterfront, visit the Royal Albert Dock, and explore attractions like The Beatles Story and the Tate Liverpool art gallery.
- The Beatles’ Sites: Liverpool is synonymous with The Beatles. Take a Beatles-themed tour to visit significant sites such as The Cavern Club, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, and the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
- Liverpool Cathedral: Visit the Liverpool Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in the world. Marvel at its Gothic architecture, climb the tower for panoramic views, and explore the beautiful interior.
- Knowsley Safari Park: Just outside Liverpool, you’ll find Knowsley Safari Park. Drive through the park in your campervan and encounter various exotic animals, including lions, tigers, giraffes, and elephants.
- Formby Beach: Head to Formby Beach, a beautiful stretch of coastline with sandy dunes and pine forests. Enjoy walks along the beach, explore the nature reserve, and keep an eye out for the rare red squirrels.
- Chester: Take a short drive to the historic city of Chester, known for its well-preserved Roman walls and unique medieval architecture. Explore the charming city center, visit the impressive Chester Cathedral, and walk along the picturesque River Dee.
- The Wirral Peninsula: Cross the River Mersey and explore the Wirral Peninsula. Visit Port Sunlight Village, a beautifully preserved model village, and explore the scenic landscapes of Wirral Country Park and Thurstaston Common.
- Liverpool’s Museums and Galleries: Immerse yourself in Liverpool’s rich cultural scene by visiting its museums and galleries. The World Museum, Walker Art Gallery, and Museum of Liverpool are worth exploring for history, art, and local heritage.
- Liverpool One: If you’re looking for shopping and entertainment, head to Liverpool One, a large open-air shopping complex in the heart of the city. Enjoy retail therapy, dine at various restaurants, and catch a movie at the cinema.
- Sefton Park: Take a break from the city and relax at Sefton Park. This picturesque park offers beautiful landscapes, a boating lake, and the famous Palm House, a Victorian glasshouse.https://liverpool.gov.uk/leisure-parks-and-wellbeing/parks-and-greenspaces/sefton-park/
Remember to plan your campervan trip in advance, check for any travel restrictions or specific requirements, and make sure to follow local guidelines and regulations. Enjoy your adventure in Liverpool and its surroundings!
If you’re looking for campervan sites near Liverpool, here are a few options to consider:
- Thornton Hall Farm Country Park: Located in Thornton, around 15 miles from Liverpool, this family-friendly campsite offers electric hook-ups, showers, toilets, and a play area for children. It’s a great option for those traveling with kids.
- Wirral Country Park Caravan Club Site: Situated on the Wirral Peninsula, this campsite is approximately 9 miles from Liverpool city center. It provides well-maintained facilities, including electric hook-ups, toilets, showers, and a laundry room. The site is close to beaches, nature reserves, and the city of Chester.
- Royal Umpire Caravan Park: Situated in Croston, about 22 miles from Liverpool, this spacious campsite offers grass and hardstanding pitches with electric hook-ups, modern facilities, a play area, and an on-site shop. It’s an ideal option for those seeking a peaceful countryside setting.
- Riverside Holiday Park: Located in Southport, around 17 miles from Liverpool, this campsite offers pitches with electric hook-ups, showers, toilets, and a launderette. It’s situated near the coast, providing easy access to the beach and attractions in Southport.https://harrisonholidays.com/our-parks/riverside-holiday-park/
- Shorrocks Hill Country Club and Caravan Park: Situated in Formby, approximately 14 miles from Liverpool, this campsite offers a range of facilities, including electric hook-ups, toilets, showers, a clubhouse, and a restaurant. It’s close to Formby Beach and the nature reserve.
- Waterloo Farm Leisure Caravan Site: Located in Market Rasen, around 22 miles from Liverpool, this campsite provides electric hook-ups, toilets, showers, and a shop. It’s set in a peaceful rural area and offers easy access to Lincolnshire Wolds and other nearby attractions.
Remember to check availability, facilities, and any specific requirements or restrictions of each campsite before your visit. It’s also advisable to make reservations in advance, especially during peak seasons.
For more information on our Easicampers range from Liverpool Airport contact us in the following ways
By phone 01942 778899
By email firstname.lastname@example.org or Wigan@easicampers.com