Visiting the Isle of Anglesey and the Llyn Peninsula in an Easicampers motorhome is a fantastic way to explore the stunning landscapes and beautiful beaches of North Wales. Here are some places to visit and the best beaches to enjoy during your trip:
Isle of Anglesey:
- Beaumaris: This charming town is known for its historic castle and Victorian pier. Take a stroll along the waterfront and explore the narrow streets lined with traditional buildings.
- Newborough Forest and Llanddwyn Island: Newborough Forest offers excellent walking and cycling trails, leading to the picturesque Llanddwyn Island, with its lighthouse and stunning views over the Menai Strait.
- South Stack Lighthouse: Located on Holy Island, South Stack Lighthouse offers breathtaking views and the opportunity to see diverse seabirds nesting on the cliffs.
- Rhosneigr: A popular coastal village, perfect for water sports enthusiasts and those seeking a laid-back beach atmosphere.
- Plas Newydd: This stately home and gardens, run by the National Trust, offer a glimpse into the history of the Marquess of Anglesey.
- Abersoch: A bustling seaside resort known for its sandy beaches and sailing opportunities.
- Bardsey Island: Also known as Ynys Enlli, this remote and wild island is an excellent place for birdwatching and hiking.
- Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth): A famous surf spot with a beautiful, expansive beach.
- Nefyn and Porthdinllaen: Nefyn has a lovely sandy beach, while Porthdinllaen boasts a picturesque coastal village with a pub right on the beach.
- Aberdaron: A charming village with a sandy beach, ideal for relaxing and exploring the local shops and cafes.
- Trearddur Bay: Located on the Isle of Anglesey, this is a popular family-friendly beach with clear waters and various water sports activities.
- Llanddwyn Beach: Part of Newborough Warren and Ynys Llanddwyn National Nature Reserve, this beach offers a tranquil and beautiful setting.
- Porth Oer (Whistling Sands): A unique beach on the Llyn Peninsula known for the peculiar whistling sound the sands make when walked upon.
- Red Wharf Bay: On the eastern side of Anglesey, this beach offers miles of sandy shoreline and is a great spot for wildlife watching.
- Porth Iago: A hidden gem on the Llyn Peninsula, this beach is usually quieter and perfect for a peaceful day by the sea.
Remember, when traveling in a motorhome, always be mindful of local regulations and campsite rules. Wales has many designated places for motorhomes and campervans, so make sure to use designated areas for overnight stays and dispose of waste responsibly. Enjoy your adventure exploring these beautiful regions!
For more details on motorhome hire from Easicampers contact us on the following way
Visit our dedicated website https://easicampervanhire.com/camper-van-hire-liverpool-merseyside/
Phone us on 01942 778899
Email us at email@example.com or Wigan@easicampers.com