Are you looking to get away for summer but money is tight? Easicampers Wigan can help you get that family holiday in a motorhome. We have simple and easy ways to make payments to spread the cost of your motorhome, so that you can relax and start to plan your beach breakaway.
Here at Easicampers Wigan we try to help our customers the best way possible.
It could be with ideas for places to visit whilst on your travels, campsite locations or links to websites. these are only our ideas and it is always best to check with the location you are visiting first.
A beach holiday is great and the UK is littered with blue flag beaches all around.
Whether its the beaches in Cornwall and Devon ideal for surf enthusiast’s, the remote beaches in Northern Scotland or the fresh North Sea coast in Northumberland.
There are many beautiful beaches to visit in the UK while traveling in a campervan. Here are some of the best:
- Woolacombe Beach, Devon: This is a three-mile long sandy beach with crystal clear waters, perfect for swimming, surfing and relaxing.
- Porthcurno Beach, Cornwall: With its turquoise waters and white sandy beach, Porthcurno is a stunning location that’s perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
- Three Cliffs Bay, Gower Peninsula: Located on the stunning Gower Peninsula in Wales, Three Cliffs Bay offers dramatic cliffs and golden sands that are perfect for a peaceful beach getaway.
- Luskentyre Beach, Isle of Harris: This is a secluded beach on the Isle of Harris in Scotland, known for its turquoise waters and white sandy beach.
- Bamburgh Beach, Northumberland: This beach offers stunning views of Bamburgh Castle and is perfect for long walks, swimming and sunbathing.
- Durdle Door Beach, Dorset: Located on the Jurassic Coast, Durdle Door is a natural limestone arch that forms a beautiful beach, perfect for swimming and exploring.
- Rhossili Bay, Gower Peninsula: Another stunning beach on the Gower Peninsula, Rhossili Bay offers miles of sandy beaches and stunning views of the coastline.
- Camber Sands, East Sussex: This is a beautiful sandy beach on the south coast of England, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and water sports.
- Sandwood Bay, Sutherland: This is a remote and stunning beach located in the Scottish Highlands, known for its wild and unspoiled beauty.
- West Wittering Beach, West Sussex: This is a popular beach on the south coast of England, known for its clear waters, sandy beach and stunning views.
For more information contact us on 01942 778899
Visit our website https://easicampervanhire.com/camper-van-hire-wigan-lancashire/
Email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Wigan@easicampers.com