Easicampers provides Campervan Hire and Motorhome Hire in Manchester. In Manchester we offer a selection of rental vehicles including the iconic VW campervan and state-of-the-art modern Motorhomes that are perfect for exploring Manchester and the North West.
Holiday Inn Express
Telephone Number, E-mail & Socials
0044 (0)1942 821080
Manchester Airport Collection Procedure
You will collect your motorhome from:
The Holiday Inn Express
The Holiday Inn Express is five minutes away from all terminals. Please get a taxi or Uber to the Holiday Inn Express and your campervan or motorhome will be ready at this location with a representative from Easicampers. Drive into the car park and we will be waiting for you with your motorhome. Please ring us on 00 44 1942 778899 when you are in the Airport arrivals hall.
Manchester Airport News
- (no title)Exploring Staffordshire and the East Midlands in a motorhome is a wonderful way to experience the natural beauty, history, and culture of this region. Here’s a suggested itinerary with campsites to visit along the way: Day 1: Stoke-on-Trent Start your […]
- Southern tip of EnglandPlanning a motorhome-friendly tour in an Easicampers vehicle around Cornwall and Devon can be a fantastic adventure. These regions in the UK offer stunning landscapes, historic sites, and charming villages to explore. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you plan […]
Manchester is one of the UK’s largest and most vibrant cities – and while it’s probably best known for being home to two of the biggest and most popular football clubs in the world, it’s got a real wealth of character and experiences for you to take in – and what better way to take a tour of the city and surrounding area than with a campervan or motorhome hire from Easicampers? With a simple pick-up from Manchester Airport, roaming the city’s culture and history on four wheels has never been so comfortable – nor so affordable!
Things to see and do in Manchester
There is plenty to do and see in Manchester. As one of England’s most diverse and lively cities, Manchester boasts an ever popular night life and offers opportunities to explore its surrounding landscapes. There is a lot to learn about Manchester’s history, for exaample its world-famous Industrial background, its famous music achievements and Sporting success (Manchester United FC and Manchester City FC). There is literally and endless list of things to see, learn and experience.
Just a 15 minute drive away from Manchester City Centre is the Trafford Quays Leisure Village. At the Trafford Quays Leisure Village you can experience a range of activities such as adventure golf, skydiving and skiing – there is also a large children’s amusement centre for the younger members of the family.
Manchester has an extensive history, so if you’re interested in history you may want to visit a very historic building called the Chetham’s Library. Manchester’s Chetham’s Library dates back to mid 1600’s and has the distinction of being the UK’s oldest public library. And less than a 10 minute drive away you’ll find Ordsall Hall, a Grade I listed Tudor building dating as far back as 1177. Many say Ordsall Hall is haunted, and also carries the rumour of being the location in which Guy Fawkes hatched his plan for the infamous gunpowder plot.
A lot of tourists exploring Manchester and its surrounding towns will no doubt explore the Pennines. The Pennines offer natural beauty, narrow valleys, and beautiful green hills. The Pennines is an absolute must see in your campervan or motorhome! With so much to offer you must experience Greater Manchester and beyond in a Motorhome or VW Camper from Easicampers.
Driving advice for Manchester
Our Easicampers Manchester team have put together some helpful driving advice:
– The A56 (especially Bury New Road) which is to the north of city is one to avoid during the hours of 8AM – 10AM and 4PM to 6PM. We would also relay the same advice for the A6 (especially Buxton Road).
– A very common route is the M62 motorway from Manchester to Leeds (Manchester is very well connected). The M62 Southbound can also take you to Liverpool. We advise you to check the live traffic updates before your travels so you can find out the quickest route to your destination.
– We must advise you that if you’re travelling on the M6 motorway, have some spare change to hand as there is toll charges.
– Speed restrictions in Manchester are the same as the rest of the UK. Unless specified otherwise, stick to 70 mph on motorways and dual carriageways. The speed limit can drop to 60 mph on certain carriageways and the standard speed limit on residential roads is 30 mph (or 20 mph where signposted).
– Should you drive into the Pennines or the Lake District National Park wild animals may be crossing roads or be apparent around tight bends so please be vigilant!
Should you have any questions please see our FAQs page or give our friendly rental team a call on 01942 821080
Easicampers Manchester Hire Fleet
- 2 BERTH. VW Grand California camper, 4 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen sink and hob. Automatic drive.
- 2 BERTH. Fiat Toleno L motorhome, 2 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen. Can be 2 x single beds or one huge double.
- 2-4 BERTH. Fiat Tribute 669 motorhome, 4 berth with shower and toilet. Can be 2 x singles or 2 x double beds. We can remove top double bed if required leaving one double bed below.
- 2-4 BERTH. VW California Automatic T6.1. Iconic campervan with electric pop up roof. Sleeps 2 upstairs and 2 down. with bike rack and awning. Sleeps 4. No toilet on board but we can provide porta potti.
- 2-4 BERTH. Auto Trail T615, Luxury 4 berth motorhome sleeps 4 with shower and toilet. One double bed over the cab and 2 x singles in the main cabin.
- 6 BERTH. Ford Zefiro 675. Luxury motorhome, sleeps 6, shower, toilet, kitchen, bike rack. 1 x double bed over the cab, one double bed in the main cabin, 2 single beds (bunks) at rear of motorhome.
Our friendly hire team will show you around your motorhome or campervan before you drive away.