165 Walker St
Telephone Numbers / E-mail Address
Preston Branch:- Derek 00 44 (0) 1772 886888
Follow Easicampers on Social Media!
Preston Motorhome and Camper Hire Fleet
- 2 BERTH. Fiat Toleno L motorhome, 2 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen. Can be 2 x single beds or one huge double.
- 2-4 BERTH. Fiat Tribute 669 motorhome, 4 berth with shower and toilet. Can be 2 x singles or 2 x double beds. We can remove top double bed if required leaving one double bed below.
- 2-4 BERTH. VW California Automatic T6. Iconic campervan with electric pop up roof. Sleeps 2 upstairs and 2 down. with bike rack and awning. Sleeps 4. No toilet on board but we can provide porta potti.
- 2-4 BERTH. Auto Trail T615, Luxury 4 berth motorhome sleeps 4 with shower and toilet. One double bed over the cab and 2 x singles in the main cabin.
- 6 BERTH. Ford Zefiro 675. Luxury motorhome, sleeps 6, shower, toilet, kitchen, bike rack. 1 x double bed over the cab, one double bed in the main cabin, 2 single beds (bunks) at rear of motorhome.
Our friendly hire team will show you around your motorhome or campervan before you drive away.
Tesla 3January 14, 2020
Tesla model 3 standard The tesla model 3 standard is the cheapest electric car, but in many ways the BEST! We now have one of these fantastic machines on our fleet ready to HIRE from Wigan,Preston,Blackburn,Manchester or Liverpool. Listed below are the good and bad points Pros Very fast 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds 240 mile […]
REVEALED: The Top 20 Walks in BritainMarch 16, 2019
Although exploring the roads of Great Britain is fun, a lot of our hirers enjoy long walks too. We would like to share Britain’s top 20 popular walks as a potential activity during your rental with us. 1. SH6054 Snowdon (Summit) 2. SK1285 Edale 3. NY2107 Scafell Pike 4. NY2308 Allen Crags 5. NY2208 Great […]
Festivals in a Campervan or Motorhome from EasicampersFebruary 25, 2019
This year let EASICAMPERS make your summer one to remember with one of our amazing R.V’s. We are one of the biggest motorhome and campervan rental companies within the UK with many years of experience and 100’s of vehicles on our fleet we are sure we can help you one way or another with your […]
Easirent Campervan Trip around the Lake District
How do you fancy a trip to the Lakes in our VW Campervan from the Preston Easirent Branch?
The beautiful landscape of England’s largest national park has been the inspiration for many writers, musicians and artists. The Lake District is rich in heritage with historic houses, museums and roman forts, as well as a growing population for food and drink.
Whether you are looking for picturesque hikes through valleys and mountains, a boat cruise on one of the 16 lakes or sampling some locally brewed Ale you will find something for everyone in the Lake District.
There are two campsites in Windermere who welcome Campervans, Cliffe Camping & Caravanning Estate and also Skyeside Camping Park. To find out more info on these parks, pop onto their websites: http://www.parkcliffe.co.uk / http://www.skyeside.co.uk
Things to do in the Lakes:
• The World of Beatrix Potter/Hill Top – Opportunity to meet Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddle Duck and more in this Enchanting trip through the tale of Beatrix Potter.
• Dove Cottage & Wordsworth Museum – Fascinating tour through Dove Cottage where Wordsworth lived during the years of his best poetry work and the ’Centre for British Romanticism’ the Wordsworth Museum.
• Windermere Lake Cruises – Take a relaxing cruise on England’s largest lake.
• Grizedale Forest – Take a memorable walk through the trees and try to spot all 60 sculpture sites through the forest.
• Lakeside Aquarium – View the various sealife, great activity for a poor weather day!
• The Old Crown Pub – Owned by more than 100 local people all dedicated to keep the character of the pub. Serves real Ales brewed at the local brewery at the rear of the pub.
• Various Activities – Walking, water sports & climbing. The lake district has it all.
If you’d like any information on our EasiCampervans or to book one, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Easirent Preston.
Isle of Man TT Campervan Stay
How do you fancy going over to the Isle of Man in one of our Campervans for the TT between the 28th May and the 10th June, sounds like something you’d be up for?! Then hire one of our campervans from our Preston depot and go over to enjoy this fast paced sport!!!
With the riders reaching an average speed of around 130mph for a lap around the island, the TT is an exciting and fast paced race that offers fantastic spectator viewing spots. With a Campervan you can enjoy cooked meals when the day has wound down plus you can enjoy a comfortable bed after being on your feet all day.
Easirent Preston has Campervans that can accommodate up to 4 people, so you and your friends can enjoy all of the action in comfort and style. There are plenty of Campsites on the Isle of Man. So book your Campervan Hire with us today then you can get straight onto booking your ferry and pitches at the Campsites before prices sky rocket and everywhere gets booked up. Tickets for the TT go on sale in November.
If you’d like any information on hiring one of our Campervans or to book one, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Easirent Preston.