1 Highfield Rd
Telephone Numbers / E-mail Address
Wendy and Dax
00 44 (0)1254 495999
Follow Easicampers on Social Media!
Blackburn Camper and Motorhome Hire Fleet
- 2 BERTH. VW Grand California camper, 4 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen sink and hob. Automatic drive.
- 2 BERTH. Fiat Toleno L motorhome, 2 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen. Can be 2 x single beds or one huge double.
- 2-4 BERTH. Fiat Tribute 669 motorhome, 4 berth with shower and toilet. Can be 2 x singles or 2 x double beds. We can remove top double bed if required leaving one double bed below.
- 2-4 BERTH. VW California Automatic T6. Iconic campervan with electric pop up roof. Sleeps 2 upstairs and 2 down. with bike rack and awning. Sleeps 4. No toilet on board but we can provide porta potti.
- 2-4 BERTH. Auto Trail T615, Luxury 4 berth motorhome sleeps 4 with shower and toilet. One double bed over the cab and 2 x singles in the main cabin.
- 6 BERTH. Ford Zefiro 675. Luxury motorhome, sleeps 6, shower, toilet, kitchen, bike rack. 1 x double bed over the cab, one double bed in the main cabin, 2 single beds (bunks) at rear of motorhome.
Our friendly hire team will show you around your motorhome or campervan before you drive away.
Campervan trip in the North York Moors
Collecting the VW EasiCampervan from our Blackburn Easirent branch and travel North East to the North York Moors.
The North York Moors is a national park in North Yorkshire, England. The moors is the smallest of the three national parks however they are one of the largest expanses of heather moorland in the United Kingdom. It covers an area of 554 sq miles. The moors cover around a third of the park and run to the coast between Staithes and Scarborough. From July to early September the heather bursts into flower turning the moors a vivid purple. The North York Moors became a National Park in 1952.
The North York Moors National Park encompasses two main types of landscape, whose differences are clearly visible. There are predominantly green areas of pasture land and the purple and brown heather moorland. The two kinds of scenery are the result of differences in the underlying geology and each supports different wildlife communities.
The cliffs and sandy bays of the coast offer an assortment of seashore habitats. The spectacular scenery where the Cleveland Hills meet the sea has been designated as a Heritage Coast.
Stay in your Campervan at the Scarborough campsite which lies just north of the Victorian seaside resort of the same name and is perfectly located for exploring the North Yorkshire Heritage Coast and the North York Moors National Park.
Things to do from the campsite
Enjoy a 15 minute cliff top walk to the beach from the campsite. The site is ten minutes’ walk from the 109 mile Cleveland Way National Trail which hugs the North Yorkshire coast. A traffic-free cycle path passes close to the site on the way to Whitby.
West of Scarborough campsite North Riding Forest Park (or Dalby Forest as it is also known) has many waymarked trails for walkers and mountain biking and family cycling trails. You can go orienteering here too and there are adventure play areas for children. Go Ape offer tree top adventure with ropes and zip slides or, if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground, enjoy the forest on a Segway.
Places to visit
Head north to Staintondale and the Shire Horse Centre. Meet the equine residents and enjoy farm walks. Learn about the North Yorkshire coast at the Ravenscar Coastal Centre, a National Trust Heritage site, with activities and exhibitions. From here you can enjoy a three-mile beach walk to the pretty fishing village of Robin Hood’s Bay. Ten miles from Ravenscar is the pretty habour town of Whitby where Captain Cook famously set sail in the Endeavour. Visit the Captain Cook Memorial Museum, Lifeboat Museum and Whitby Abbey and don’t forget to sample the town’s famous fish and chips! From Whitby catch the train to Grosmont, the terminous for the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. This 18-mile heritage line runs from here across the National Park to Pickering. Jump off at Goathland (or Aidensfield for TV’s Heartbeat fans).
If you’d like any information on our EasiCampervans or to book one, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Easirent Blackburn.