Hilton Hotel Terminal 4
London Heathrow Airport
Telephone Number, E-mail & Socials
0044 (0)1942 821080
London Heathrow News
- South Coast motorhome trip.Renting a motorhome at our Heathrow depot and touring the South Coast of England can be a fantastic adventure, offering a blend of picturesque landscapes, historic sites, and charming seaside […]
- South Coast motorhome tourRenting a motorhome at our Heathrow depot and touring the South Coast of England can be a fantastic adventure, offering a blend of picturesque landscapes, historic sites, and charming seaside […]
- Suffolk and NorfolkSuffolk and Norfolk are both beautiful counties in England with plenty of hidden gems to explore in a motorhome. Here are some hidden gems to visit in the Suffolk and […]
London Heathrow Airport Collection Procedure
To collect your camper or motorhome, please arrive at our branch address:
Hilton Hotel Terminal 4
London Heathrow Airport
London Heathrow Hire Fleet
NEW LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT MOTORHOMES AND CAMPERS
- 2 BERTH. VW Grand California camper, 4 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen sink and hob. Automatic drive.
- 2 BERTH. Fiat Toleno L motorhome, 2 berth with shower, toilet, kitchen. Can be 2 x single beds or one huge double.
- 2-4 BERTH. Fiat Tribute 669 motorhome, 4 berth with shower and toilet. Can be 2 x singles or 2 x double beds. We can remove top double bed if required leaving one double bed below.
- 2-4 BERTH. VW California Automatic T6.1. Iconic campervan with electric pop up roof. Sleeps 2 upstairs and 2 down. with bike rack and awning. Sleeps 4. No toilet on board but we can provide porta potti.
- 2-4 BERTH. Auto Trail T615, Luxury 4 berth motorhome sleeps 4 with shower and toilet. One double bed over the cab and 2 x singles in the main cabin.
- 6 BERTH. Ford Zefiro 675. Luxury motorhome, sleeps 6, shower, toilet, kitchen, bike rack. 1 x double bed over the cab, one double bed in the main cabin, 2 single beds (bunks) at rear of motorhome.
Our friendly hire team will show you around your motorhome or campervan before you drive away.
Campervan Weekends from Heathrow Airport
Heathrow Airport is one of the UK’s foremost links to the outside world – if you want to get to pretty much anywhere in a plane, chances are you’ll be coming here if you’re in the vicinity of London or the South East. However, its surrounding area and attractions shouldn’t be sniffed at either – and with an Easicampers campervan rental over a long weekend break, there’s some great reasons to stay on terra firma if you’re looking for a varied and comfortable weekend full of culture and new experiences!
The best part of an Easicampers hire is that you can pick up directly from Heathrow Airport and you can drive out to the surrounding area at your leisure. This also means that you don’t need to worry about arranging accommodation (which can be particularly pricey in and around London!). A campervan hire from Easicampers is affordable, safe and lets you take your home with you as you take in the sights and sounds of Heathrow’s surround area.
While you can easily commute to London in your rental van, you don’t necessarily have to venture to the capital unless you wish to – Heathrow is especially close to Windsor, which means you’ll be able to take a tour of the famous Windsor Castle – full of Royal history and a true celebration of British culture. For those of you with kids or if you’re a big kid at heart you can also drive out to Legoland Windsor with ease – allowing you to take in as many bricks as you like without needing to worry about returning to a hotel or trekking on foot. That’s why Easicampers hires are a fantastic idea – taking away the stress of keeping track of accommodation and allowing you take your world with you as you experience new ones.
Also nearby, for fans of amusement parks and thrill-seekers, there’s the celebrated Thorpe Park, Alton Towers’ rival in high-speed corkscrew rollercoasters and family days out – meaning that if you want to cover a particularly high octane weekend you can cover both here and Legoland over a weekend if you wish! For those in search of a more sedate experience, looking to soak up culture and beautiful architecture, consider taking in Hampton Court Palace – once again, a short drive away from Heathrow which an Easicampers hire will allow you to get to with ease. For Royal history and all the hedge maze you can handle, simply drive out here and get your fill at your leisure!
On top of this, if you’re more into your horse racing and enjoy the glamour and heart-pounding thrill of the races, why not take a trip out to Ascot Racecourse? With regular meetings and huge events taking place regularly, Ascot really is the heart of British horse racing and you could easily base a while weekend with an Easicampers van hire around a trip and maybe even a flutter!
Hiring with Easicampers couldn’t be simpler or more comfortable – instead of trawling through for accommodation and risking long walks from place to place, if you’d like to take a look at some of Heathrow’s surrounding attractions, why not contact us to arrange a rental at your convenience?
Explore London in your Campervan
There is something to do in London for everyone, and as part of your Easicampers campervan holiday, this is a great stop. When in London, there is of course all the usual tourist things to experience such as Madame Tussaud’s waxwork museum, London Zoo, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Harrods, and so on. But there is also an amazing amount to see and do in London for more alternative, or more refined, tastes.
Camden is a great place to visit, with it’s alternative style market selling everything from handmade to vintage, as well as street food from all over the world. There are spots to sit by the canal, and enjoy the atmosphere. In the evening there is a whole choice of nightlife such as comedy and live music. Go East, and you can enjoy Brick Lane, Shoreditch, and whatever happens to be on at Spitalfields at that point in time.
Covent Garden is the place to go for street acts and talented buskers. They have a small upmarket market, and lots of talented musicians who busk there from time to time. You can also book tickets here for opera, theatre, ballet and so on. Restaurants and shopping are plenty all over London, as are fascinating museums such as the natural History Museum, The Victoria and Albert Museum, The Science Museum, The British Museum, and so on.
The South Bank is another place where you can experience art and culture, it is home to the Tate Modern as well as the Hayward Gallery, and there are often events along the south bank involving buskers and book and food stalls. Even if you just stop off here in London for a day during your Easicampers Campervan holiday, you will be glad that you did.
Cambridge Campervan trip
Hire one of our Campervans from our Heathrow Easicampers branch and travel to the beautiful town of Cambridge.
Be inspired by the many beautiful museums and art galleries. Admire the beautiful architecture and majestic college buildings. Explore quaint passages set around the historic market place and colleges, where a unique and relaxing shopping experience can be found. A blend of independent shops is mingled with high street brands. You can relax in the many beautiful pubs, restaurants and cafes. During your Easicampers Campervan hire, catch a student theatrical production, or a show at the Arts Theatre. See live music or comedy at the Corn Exchange. There’s so much to see and do there.
• Punting tours – Seeing sights from the river
• Folk Museum – Learn the history of Cambridge
• Shrepreth Wildlife Park – Visit Tigers, Otters, Monkeys, Reptiles and much more
• Imperial War Museum – IMW Duxford is a great place to visit with a collection of over 200 aircrafts.
• The Corpus Clock – The fabulously terrifying grasshopper clock is a must see. You just need to wait for the hour!
• Audley End House & Gardens – Grand stately home to suit all the family. Explore the house & gardens, play area and dressing up.
The closest of campsites is Highfield Farm Campsite. http://www.highfieldfarmtouringpark.co.uk. A lovely place for you and your Easicampers Campervan Hire.
Collect one of our EasiCampervans from our Heathrow Branch and take it across to the Isle Of Wight Festival.
There are two companies that operate car ferry travel across the water from the mainland to the Isle of Wight. Red Funnel operates a crossing from Southampton to East Cowes (1hr crossing). Wightlink operates two services, one from Lymington to Yarmouth (35min crossing) and the other from Portsmouth to Fishbourne (40min crossing).
It’s widely known that The Isle of Wight Festival is the first major festival in the UK summer calendar every year. But the Festival’s heritage reaches back over an extraordinary 45 years, it’s incredibly rich and varied. The Isle of Wight Festival is widely acknowledged as Europe’s equivalent of Woodstock.
The Isle of Wight itself enjoys a micro-climate. Their location, just 2 hours from London door to door, yet across the water, provides a feeling of escapism that others struggle to achieve. Real music is their heritage and one they’re constantly building on. Like life, music constantly evolves and changes, and so do they. They’re a Festival for real music lovers of all ages and that’s why you’ll find teen tickets and family-friendly areas as well as a raft of accommodation options for the non-campers and VIP services for those who want to do a Festival, but not in the traditional way.