Embarking on a camping holiday in the North West of England with an Easicampers motorhome in the North West is a great way to explore the region’s natural beauty and cultural attractions. Here are some suggestions for your camping adventure:
- Lake District National Park: Drive west to the Lake District, a stunning region known for its lakes, mountains, and picturesque landscapes. There are several campsites in the area where you can park your motorhome and enjoy activities like hiking, fishing, and boating.
- Forest of Bowland: Head north to the Forest of Bowland, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This tranquil area offers a range of camping sites where you can immerse yourself in nature, go for walks, and spot wildlife.
- Yorkshire Dales National Park: Venture east to the Yorkshire Dales National Park, famous for its rolling hills, scenic valleys, and charming villages. There are numerous campsites in the area where you can park your motorhome and explore the park’s walking trails and limestone formations.
- Blackpool: Travel northwest to Blackpool and stay at a campsite near the coast. Enjoy the lively atmosphere, visit the amusement parks, take a walk along the promenade, and even catch a show at one of the theaters.
- Southport: Head west to Southport and choose a campsite near the beach. Relax on the sandy shores, explore the Victorian pier, and visit attractions like the Southport Botanic Gardens and the Marine Lake.
- Morecambe Bay: Continue northwest to Morecambe Bay and camp at one of the sites near the coast. Take in the beautiful views, go for walks along the beach, and explore the surrounding nature reserves.
- Lancashire Countryside: Stay at a campsite in the Lancashire countryside and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Visit charming villages, go for countryside walks, and discover the region’s rich history and heritage.
- Liverpool: Travel southwest to Liverpool and camp at a site near the city. Explore the maritime history, visit museums like the Beatles Story, and enjoy the vibrant nightlife and cultural scene.
- Chester: Head south to Chester and choose a campsite near the city. Explore the well-preserved Roman walls, visit the Chester Zoo, and take a boat trip along the River Dee.
- Peak District National Park: Journey east to the Peak District National Park and camp at one of the sites within the park. Enjoy hiking, cycling, and exploring the picturesque villages and historic sites.
Remember to plan your route, book campsites in advance, and check for motorhome-friendly facilities. Enjoy the outdoor adventures, cultural attractions, and natural beauty that the North West of England has to offer on your camping holiday with an Easicampers motorhome.
Contact us on 01942 778899
Email the team firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com