How have hygiene and cleaning measures changed?
See list of our main actions below:
– Our reception area/office/toilets and common areas will be fully cleaned before each establishment re-opens.
– Common area cleaning: all handles, switches, pens, paperwork, vehicle keys will be systematically disinfected after each use.
– Cleaning equipment will be changed after each motorhome is cleaned, especially cloths and microfiber wipes.
– During this year we believe most hirers will be from the UK. For this reason we are asking all customers to bring their own crockery and cutlery and bedding. If this is not possible we will provide crockery and cutlery as usual, free of charge, and these will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised and provided in a sealed box.
Bedding can be supplied at usual cost and this again will be sanitised.
– Only NR EN 14476 + A2 standard disinfectant detergents will be used.
– An antiseptic deodorant will be sprayed after each motorhome has been cleaned.
What prevention measures will staff follow?
Equipment and preventive measures set up for the safety of our staff and guests alike:
– All staff will have masks, gloves and sanitising gel.
– All staff will apply preventive measures and wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction with guests/other staff.
Will masks and sanitising gel be available for guests?
Yes, we will offer all guests masks and sanitising gel on arrival for their safety inside and outside our offices.