In today’s blog we will look at the places in Southern Ireland that will make a trip in the VW Caddy Maxi one of your bucket list highlights.
With the Easicampers Dublin branch opening soon why not have a look at the different vehicles the company will be hiring out from the location just outside Dublin Airport.
Southern Ireland is a beautiful part of the country to explore, and traveling in a VW Caddy California Maxi can be a great way to see the sights. Here are some of the top places to visit in Southern Ireland:
- Cliffs of Moher – These majestic cliffs are one of Ireland’s most popular tourist destinations. The Cliffs of Moher rise to a height of over 700 feet and offer breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Ring of Kerry – This scenic drive takes you through picturesque coastal towns and stunning countryside. Along the way, you can stop at attractions like Muckross House and Gardens, Ross Castle, and the Gap of Dunloe.
- Killarney National Park – This beautiful park is home to several lakes, mountains, and forests. You can explore the park on foot, by bike, or by boat.
- Dingle Peninsula – This rugged stretch of coastline offers stunning views and charming villages. You can visit the historic town of Dingle, take a boat tour to see Fungie the Dolphin, and hike along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Kinsale – This picturesque seaside town is known for its colorful buildings, great food, and lively nightlife. You can explore the town’s historic sites, visit the Charles Fort, and take a boat tour of the harbor.
- Blarney Castle – This famous castle is home to the Blarney Stone, which is said to give those who kiss it the gift of eloquence. You can explore the castle’s gardens, climb to the top of the tower, and take a stroll along the River Martin.
- Rock of Cashel – This impressive medieval fortress sits atop a hill and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. You can explore the castle’s ruins, visit the nearby Hore Abbey, and learn about the history of the area.
- Cork City – This lively city is known for its great food, music, and culture. You can visit the English Market, explore the city’s historic sites, and take a stroll along the River Lee.
These are just a few of the many wonderful places to visit in Southern Ireland. A VW Caddy California Maxi is a great way to explore the region at your own pace, and you can enjoy the freedom of the open road as you take in the sights and sounds of this beautiful part of the country. The vehicle has 4 seats and space for 2 people to sleep with a gas hob to boil your kettle or make beans on toast whilst at the side of the road.
For details on this vehicle use one of the following options
By phone contact us on 01942 778899
By Email on email@example.com
On our dedicated website https://easicampervanhire.com/