The Isle of Mull is a beautiful island located off the west coast of Scotland, and there are plenty of places to visit during your motorhome trip from Easicampers Edinburgh. Here are some suggestions from the team in Edinburgh:
- Tobermory: This colorful and picturesque town is the main hub of the island and has plenty of shops, cafes, and restaurants to explore. You can also visit the Mull Aquarium or take a boat tour from the harbor.
- Calgary Bay: A stunning white sand beach that is perfect for a picnic or a swim. There is also a sculpture trail to explore in the surrounding woods.
- Duart Castle: This 13th-century castle is the ancestral home of the Clan Maclean and offers guided tours, a gift shop, and a tea room.
- Iona Abbey: This historic abbey was founded by St Columba in 563 AD and is a popular pilgrimage site. The island of Iona can be reached by ferry from Fionnphort.
- Fingal’s Cave: This impressive sea cave is located on the uninhabited island of Staffa, which can be reached by boat tour from Mull.
- Isle of Ulva: This small island is home to a variety of wildlife and has plenty of walking trails to explore.
- Lochbuie Stone Circle: This ancient stone circle is located in the village of Lochbuie and is thought to date back to the Bronze Age.
- Salen Bay: A peaceful and secluded bay that is perfect for fishing or wildlife watching.
These are just a few suggestions, and there are many more places to explore on the Isle of Mull. Make sure to check the ferry timetables and plan your route in advance to make the most of your motorhome trip.
for more information on our range of campervans and motorhomes from the branch in Edinburgh
Contact us by phone on 0044 (0)131 322 6597 0044 (0)1942 821080
By email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visit our website https://easicampervanhire.com/campervan-hire-edinburgh-airport/