The Jurassic Coast is a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site located on the southern coast of England. It stretches for about 96 miles (155 kilometres) from Exmouth in East Devon to Studland Bay in Dorset. Exploring the Jurassic Coast in an Easicampers motorhome from our brand new London Heathrow location, is a fantastic way to experience the natural beauty and rich history of the area. Here are some places you should consider visiting along the Jurassic Coast once you’ve picked up from our London Heathrow depot:
- Durdle Door: This iconic natural limestone arch near Lulworth is one of the most photographed landmarks on the Jurassic Coast. It offers breathtaking views and a lovely beach.
- Lulworth Cove: Just a short distance from Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove is a picturesque horseshoe-shaped bay with crystal-clear waters. It’s great for swimming, kayaking, or simply enjoying the scenic beauty.
- Lyme Regis: This charming coastal town in Dorset is known for its fossil-rich cliffs and beautiful beach. You can go fossil hunting, visit the Lyme Regis Museum, or take a stroll along the historic Cobb.
- Charmouth: Located near Lyme Regis, Charmouth is another great spot for fossil hunting. The Charmouth Heritage Coast Centre provides guided tours and information about the fossils found in the area.
- Old Harry Rocks: These stunning chalk formations are located near Studland Bay in Dorset. You can enjoy panoramic views of the coast and explore the nearby nature reserve.
- Swanage: This seaside town offers a traditional British beach experience. Enjoy the sandy beach, visit the Swanage Railway, or explore the town’s shops and cafes.
- Chesil Beach: This 18-mile-long shingle barrier beach is a unique feature of the Jurassic Coast. It’s a great place for a scenic drive or a leisurely walk along the shore. https://www.visit-dorset.com/listing/chesil-beach/130690301/
- Portland Bill: Located on the Isle of Portland, this iconic lighthouse and rugged coastline are worth a visit. You can explore the area’s rich maritime history and enjoy the beautiful views.
- Sidmouth: Situated towards the eastern end of the Jurassic Coast, Sidmouth is a charming Regency town with beautiful gardens, a pebble beach, and a lovely promenade.
- Beer: This picturesque fishing village offers stunning coastal scenery and a tranquil atmosphere. Enjoy a walk along the beach, explore the narrow streets, or visit the Beer Quarry Caves.https://www.beerquarrycaves.co.uk/
Remember to check availability and restrictions for motorhomes in each location, as well as any camping or parking regulations. Enjoy your trip along the Jurassic Coast!
Easicampers Heathrow will be launching in the latter end of June 2023
Why not be one of our first customer’s at our new southern location.
For more details on motorhome hire contact the office on
Phone 01942 778899
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visit our website on https://easicampervanhire.com/campervan-hire-heathrow-airport/