Here are a few popular places to visit in Lincolnshire whilst hiring a campervan from Easicampers Manchester :
- Lincoln Cathedral – a historic cathedral in the city of Lincoln
- Skegness Beach – a seaside resort with a long sandy beach
- Grimsthorpe Castle – a historic country house set in parkland
- Gunby Estate – a National Trust property with gardens, parklands and a historic country house
- Lincoln Castle – a historic castle in the centre of Lincoln
- Whisby Nature Park – a nature reserve with trails and wildlife viewing opportunities
- Cadwell Park – a motorsports circuit for car and bike racing.
These tourists spots in the county of Lincolnshire are just a few of the top visitor attractions we would also advise to book on to tours that you could take part in.
At our Easicampers Manchester depot we are only a few hours away from these attractions see below for the shortest route to get to the centre of Lincolshire
- Start from Easicampers Manchester and head north on M60 towards Manchester city centre.
- Continue on M60 until you reach junction 22 for the M67.
- Take the M67 towards Sheffield, then turn onto M1 towards Leeds.
- Continue on M1 until you reach junction 32 for the A1.
- Take the A1 south towards Doncaster, then turn onto the A180 towards Grimsby.
- Stay on the A180 until you reach the A46 towards Lincoln.
- Follow the A46 into Lincolnshire and reach your destination.
The total journey is approximately 160 miles and can take around 3 hours depending on traffic and road conditions.
Our VW Transporter T6.1 campervans are all automatic transmission with a 7 speed DSG gearbox. these are ideal to coast along to your preferred first stop. We do advise a break after 2 hours of driving and there are quite a few idyllic spots to stretch your legs on the way from Easicampers Manchester
For more information on our campervan hire rates contact the depot on 01942 778899 or visit https://easicampervanhire.com/camper-van-hire-manchester-airport/