Starting your motorhome adventure in Blackburn with Easicampers opens up a wide range of possibilities for exploring the beautiful countryside, historic towns, and coastal areas of the North West and beyond. If you want to start with a more compact route for your first motorhome hire here are some places you can visit:
- The Lake District National Park: Head west from Blackburn to reach the stunning Lake District, known for its picturesque lakes, mountains, and charming villages. You can explore places like Windermere, Keswick, Ambleside, and Ullswater.
- Yorkshire Dales National Park: Drive east to explore the Yorkshire Dales, which offers beautiful landscapes, waterfalls, and opportunities for hiking and outdoor activities. Visit places like Malham Cove, Aysgarth Falls, and Hawes.
- Blackpool: Head to the famous seaside town of Blackpool, which is known for its amusement parks, iconic tower, and vibrant nightlife.
- Manchester: Manchester is just a short drive away from Blackburn. Explore its cultural attractions, including museums, galleries, and the historic Northern Quarter.
- Liverpool: Another nearby city is Liverpool, famous as the birthplace of The Beatles. Visit the Beatles Story Museum, explore the waterfront, and learn about the city’s maritime history.
- Southport: Located on the coast, Southport is known for its beautiful beaches, golf courses, and the Southport Pier.
- Ribble Valley: Stay closer to home by exploring the picturesque Ribble Valley. Enjoy scenic drives, visit quaint villages like Clitheroe, and go for hikes in the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Lancaster: Visit the historic city of Lancaster with its medieval castle, charming streets, and the nearby Lancaster Canal.
- Morecambe: Explore the coastal town of Morecambe, known for its beautiful bay, art deco architecture, and the iconic Eric Morecambe Statue.
- Forest of Bowland: This Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offers stunning countryside, rolling hills, and excellent opportunities for hiking and wildlife spotting.
- Pendle Hill: Hike up Pendle Hill for panoramic views and learn about its history, which is tied to the famous witch trials.
- The Trough of Bowland: Take a scenic drive through this hidden gem in Lancashire, known for its tranquil beauty and charming villages.
Remember to plan your motorhome trip carefully, considering campsite availability, road conditions, and any specific interests or activities you want to pursue. Lancashire and its neighbouring regions have a lot to offer for a motorhome adventure.
Get in touch for your quote and availability on 01257 495999.