Taking a motorhome to Northumberland can be a great way to explore the county’s natural beauty, rich history and culture. One of the best ways to do this is by renting an Easicampers motorhome. Here at Easicampers, we are a UK-based company that rents out a wide range of motorhomes for all types of travellers, whether you’re a solo traveller, a couple, or a family. We have a range of different motorhomes to choose from, so you can find the perfect one to suit your needs and budget.
One of the benefits of renting an Easicampers motorhome is the flexibility we offer. You can travel at your own pace and change your itinerary as you wish, without being tied to a specific schedule or route. This is especially useful when exploring Northumberland, as it allows you to enjoy the county’s natural beauty fully.
When planning your motorhome trip to Northumberland, it’s important to research and reserves a campsite in advance. There are several campsites located throughout the county, many of which offer amenities such as electricity, water, and waste disposal. Some campsites even have on-site facilities such as showers and toilets.
When you rent an Easicampers motorhome, you’ll have all the comforts of home while you’re on the road. Most of our motorhomes come equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, and sleeping area, as well as other amenities such as air conditioning, heating, and TV. This means that you’ll have everything you need to make your trip as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Once you’ve arrived in Northumberland, there are many things to see and do. Here are a few suggestions:
- Hadrian’s Wall: This historic site stretches for 84 miles across the county and offers a variety of walking trails, as well as several Roman forts and museums.
- Bamburgh Castle: This castle is one of the largest in England and offers great views of the coast and the nearby Farne Islands.
- Kielder Water and Forest Park: This park is home to the largest man-made lake in northern Europe and offers a variety of outdoor activities such as cycling, boating, and fishing.
- Alnwick Castle: This castle is the second largest inhabited castle in England and is known for its beautiful gardens and its role as Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films.
- The Farne Islands: These islands are located off the coast of Northumberland and are home to a variety of seabirds, including puffins, guillemots, and kittiwakes.
When travelling in a motorhome, it’s important to be prepared for all types of weather. Northumberland can experience a range of temperatures and precipitation, so make sure to pack warm clothing, waterproof gear, and sturdy footwear. It’s also a good idea to bring a map or GPS, as well as a fully charged phone or another device, in case you need to call for help or find your way.
Overall, taking an Easicampers motorhome to Northumberland can be a great way to explore the region’s natural beauty, history, and culture. With its many outdoor activities, historic sites, and scenic views, Northumberland offers something for everyone. And with the flexibility and comfort that an Easicampers motorhome provides, you are sure to have a great trip.
For more information on our motorhome hire in Preston contact Easicampers on 01772 886 888 or visit www.easicmapers.com