When it comes to family holidays which can prove rather expensive especially during the school holidays, choosing to hire a Easicampers Motorhome can cost considerably less than taking the family abroad.
Here are some great free days out for the family.
- Brockholes – This is a new kind of nature reserve, an unreserved reserve. Located just outside of Preston in Lancashire. Everyone is welcome there, whether you are a naturist or a beginner. There is something for the family to enjoy and lots of chances to get the family close to nature.
- Harris Museum and Art Gallery – This is a Grade A listed museum building in Preston. Founded by Edmund Harris in 1877 who in his will left £300,000 to establish the museum, it still operates as local history and fine art museum.
- Penny Farm World Horse Welfare is a horse rescue and rehabilitation centre operated by charity and located just outside Blackpool. They welcome visitors 3 days a week to meet the ponies and find out more about the work of the charity. They also run an activity trail around the farm during the summer.
- Smith Farm Animal Park and Campsite is located in Esprick Near Preston. They have various animal attractions which include Alpacas and Goats, not forgetting the free range Hens which the kids can feed. There is also plenty of seating for parents to watch the kids play on the toy tractors.
- Astley Hall is a country house in Chorley, Lancashire. The hall is now owned by the town and is known as the Astley Hall Museum and Art Gallery. It is a 15th century hall surrounded by extensive landscaped grounds. A great day out especially if you love periodic homes.