Scotland is known for its stunning landscapes and hidden gems. Here are a few secret places in Scotland that you might consider visiting in an Easicamper’s motorhome
- Sandwood Bay, Sutherland: Located in the remote northwest corner of Scotland, Sandwood Bay is a breathtaking beach with golden sands and towering cliffs. It requires a 4-mile hike to reach, but the untouched beauty and sense of seclusion make it worth the effort.
- Fairy Glen, Isle of Skye: Tucked away in a quiet corner of the Isle of Skye, Fairy Glen is a mystical landscape filled with grassy mounds, miniature waterfalls, and winding paths. This enchanting place offers a sense of tranquility and magic.
- Smoo Cave, Durness: Smoo Cave is a hidden gem on Scotland’s north coast. It is a large sea cave with dramatic entrances, underground waterfalls, and a freshwater chamber. Guided tours are available to explore the cave and learn about its geological significance.
- The Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye: Nestled in the Cuillin Mountains, the Fairy Pools are a series of crystal-clear pools and waterfalls that offer a magical setting for a refreshing swim or a picturesque hike. The vibrant blue and green hues of the pools make it a popular spot for photographers.
- Loch Morar: Often overshadowed by its more famous neighbor, Loch Ness, Loch Morar is the deepest freshwater loch in the British Isles. It is surrounded by rugged mountains and offers a peaceful atmosphere, perfect for boating, fishing, or simply enjoying the scenic beauty.
- Kilchurn Castle, Argyll: Kilchurn Castle is a ruined castle situated on the northeastern shore of Loch Awe. It is accessible via a short walk from a nearby car park. The castle’s picturesque location, surrounded by water and mountains, makes it a fantastic spot for photography enthusiasts.
- St. Ninian’s Cave, Dumfries and Galloway: Located near the village of Whithorn, St. Ninian’s Cave is a hidden coastal cave with historical and religious significance. It is believed to have been a retreat for St. Ninian, a 4th-century Christian missionary. The cave’s secluded setting and peaceful beach make it a serene place to visit.
Remember to always respect the environment and follow any guidelines or restrictions in place when visiting these hidden gems.
For more details on Easicampers motorhome hire
Contact us on 01942 778899
Email us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website https://easicampervanhire.com/campervan-hire-edinburgh-airport/