Looking at hiring a motorhome from Easicampers. We have a varied fleet of vehicles ideal for 2 – 6 people.
See below a few interesting places you could visit and stay in your hired motorhome.
Day 1: Start in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Castle: A historic fortress dominating the skyline.
- Royal Mile: A succession of streets forming the main thoroughfare of the Old Town.
- Holyrood Palace: The official residence of the British monarch in Scotland.
Overnight: Stay at Mortonhall Caravan and Camping Park.
Day 2: Edinburgh to Inverness (via Perth)
- Scone Palace, Perth: Once the crowning place of Scottish kings.
- Pitlochry: Visit the salmon ladder and Blair Athol Distillery.
Overnight: Stay at Torvean Caravan Park in Inverness.
Day 3: Inverness and Loch Ness
- Urquhart Castle: Overlooking Loch Ness, it offers a chance to spot the Loch Ness Monster!
- Culloden Battlefield: The site of the last battle on British soil.
Overnight: Stay at Bunchrew Caravan Park.
Day 4: Inverness to Ullapool
- Corrieshalloch Gorge: A deep slot gorge formed during the last ice age.
- Ullapool Museum: Learn about the history of the village and the surrounding area.
Overnight: Stay at Broomfield Holiday Park.
Day 5: Ullapool to Durness
- Achmelvich Beach: A stunning white sand beach.
- Smoo Cave: A large combined sea cave and freshwater cave.
Overnight: Stay at Sango Sands Oasis Campsite.
Day 6: Durness to Thurso
- Castle of Mey: The former home of Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.
- Dunnet Head: The most northerly point of mainland Britain.
Overnight: Stay at Thurso Bay Caravan & Camping Park.
Day 7: Thurso to Wick
- Old Pulteney Distillery: Experience traditional whisky production.
- Wick Heritage Museum: Discover the history of the town.
Overnight: Stay at Wick Caravan & Camping Site.
Day 8: Wick to Inverness (via the north coast)
- Dunrobin Castle: A stately home in Sutherland, in the Highland area of Scotland, and the family seat of the Earl of Sutherland and the Clan Sutherland.
- Whaligoe Steps: A man-made stairway in a cliff.
Overnight: Return to Torvean Caravan Park in Inverness.
Day 9: Inverness to Fort William
- Ben Nevis: The highest mountain in the British Isles.
- West Highland Museum: Learn about the history of the region.
Overnight: Stay at Glen Nevis Caravan & Camping Park.
Day 10: Fort William to Edinburgh (via Glencoe)
- Glencoe: A stunning glen known for its dramatic landscapes.
- Stirling Castle: One of the largest and most important castles in Scotland.
End of Trip: Return to Edinburgh.
Note: Always check the opening times and any restrictions for the places you plan to visit. Also, ensure that the caravan parks have available spaces during your travel dates. Safe travels!
For more details on our wide range of vehicles contact us the following ways
By phone on 0044 (0)131 322 6597 or 0044 (0)1942 821080
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website https://easicampervanhire.com/campervan-hire-edinburgh-airport/