Scotland is a beautiful country with plenty of natural and historical attractions to explore. Here are some things to do while hiring a camper van from Easicampers:
- Drive the North Coast 500: Scotland’s answer to America’s Route 66. The North Coast 500 is a 516-mile route that takes you through stunning landscapes, including rugged mountains, sweeping beaches, and picturesque villages. Easicampers are ideally suited to this journey.
- Visit Edinburgh: Scotland’s capital city is a must-visit destination. See Edinburgh Castle, walk the Royal Mile, explore the city’s museums, and experience the vibrant culture of this historic city.
- Explore the Scottish Highlands: The Scottish Highlands are home to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. Drive through the dramatic Glencoe Valley, hike to the top of Ben Nevis, or take a boat trip on Loch Ness.
- Visit the Isle of Skye: The Isle of Skye is a beautiful island off the west coast of Scotland. It’s known for its rugged coastline, beautiful beaches, and stunning mountain scenery.
- Sample Scottish whisky: Scotland is famous for its whisky, and there are many distilleries you can visit. Take a tour and learn about the history and production of Scotland’s national drink.
- Visit St Andrews: Known as the “home of golf,” St Andrews is a beautiful town on the east coast of Scotland. It’s home to the famous Old Course, as well as stunning beaches and historic buildings.
- Visit the Cairngorms National Park: The Cairngorms National Park is the largest national park in the UK and is home to some of Scotland’s most beautiful landscapes. Hike through the mountains, spot wildlife, or ski in the winter.
- Explore the Scottish Borders: The Scottish Borders is a beautiful region in the south of Scotland. It’s home to historic castles, picturesque towns, and stunning countryside.
1A Drovers Road
0131 322 6597