Are you looking for some inspiration for your next trip? We have some great ideas at Easicampers Wigan for your motorhome or campervan holiday, from picturesque villages to the best routes to travel, we can help you plan every little last detail.
Take a look at a few ideas for travelling around the South Coast below:
The south coast of the UK offers a wide range of stunning coastal scenery, charming towns, and fascinating historical sites to explore by motorhome. Here are some of the best routes to travel around the south coast of the UK:
- The Jurassic Coast: Starting in East Devon and ending in Dorset, this route offers 95 miles of stunning coastal views and geological wonders, such as the Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove.
- The South Downs Way: This route runs along the chalk ridge of the South Downs National Park, offering panoramic views of the English Channel and rolling countryside.
- The New Forest: This route offers a mix of ancient woodland, heathland, and coastline, with plenty of opportunities for wildlife watching and outdoor activities.
- The Coastal Castles Trail: Starting in Portsmouth and ending in Hastings, this route takes you through a series of historic coastal castles, such as Arundel Castle and Bodiam Castle.
- The Beachy Head Road: Starting in Brighton and ending in Eastbourne, this route offers breathtaking coastal views, as well as access to the Seven Sisters cliffs and the picturesque village of Alfriston
If you are looking for picturesque places to visit to get that perfect camera shot, take a look at some ideas below:
- Devon’s English Riviera: Experience the beauty of the English Riviera, including the seaside towns of Torquay, Paignton, and Brixham.
- Cornwall’s Land’s End: Discover the dramatic coastline and rugged cliffs of Land’s End, the most westerly point of mainland Britain.
- Sussex’s Seven Sisters: Admire the breathtaking views of the Seven Sisters cliffs, a series of white chalk cliffs on the Sussex coast.
- Hampshire’s New Forest: Enjoy the idyllic countryside of Hampshire’s New Forest, home to ancient woodlands, heathlands, and picturesque villages.
- Kent’s White Cliffs: Take a scenic drive along the iconic White Cliffs of Dover, with stunning views of the English Channel.
- Isle of Wight: Explore the picturesque island of the Isle of Wight, with its stunning coastline, charming towns, and historic sites.
If adventure is more your style, check out these ideas:
- Dorset’s Jurassic Coast: The Jurassic Coast offers a wide range of adventurous activities, including hiking along the South West Coast Path, coasteering, kayaking, and fossil hunting.
- Isle of Wight: The Isle of Wight is a great place for outdoor adventures, with opportunities for cycling, hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, and surfing.
- Cornwall: Cornwall is a popular destination for surfing, with world-class breaks at spots like Fistral Beach and Watergate Bay. The area also offers opportunities for coasteering, kayaking, and rock climbing.
- New Forest: The New Forest is a great place for cycling, with over 100 miles of off-road tracks and trails. The area also offers opportunities for hiking, horse riding, and watersports.
- Hampshire: Hampshire’s South Downs National Park is a great place for hiking and cycling, with stunning views of the coastline and countryside.
- Sussex: Sussex offers opportunities for adventurous activities like rock climbing, paragliding, and kite surfing, as well as hiking and cycling along the South Downs Way.
Remember to check for any local restrictions or regulations before embarking on your adventure, and make sure to bring appropriate equipment and gear.
Remember to plan your route carefully, as some roads may not be suitable for motorhomes & campervans. Also, be sure to check for any local travel restrictions or road closures before setting off on your journey.
For all your hire requests or questions you may have, Easicampers Wigan can help you through all your requests and queries, just get in touch on 01942 778899.
Visit our website https://easicampervanhire.com/camper-van-hire-wigan-lancashire/